Cool Shit 4 —
September 10, 2010
Cool Shit We Wrote
|Burn Back —|
|How About a Wager?Robert Pattinson, We Need to Talk|
|Labour Day lazinessNational Childhood Obesity Awareness Month|
Cool Shit We Read on The FFFFeed
- Et Tu, BBC?
- Throw out your diet rulebook!
- The Day Our Democracy Died
- Yes, plus size clothes SHOULD be fashionable, thanks
- How To Become Stupid In 5 Minutes
- When I knew that weight doesn’t matter
- the classism, sexism and racism of (some) environmentalism
- My Fat Arms
- What are You Waiting For?
- The Manifestation of Self Hatred
- All We Are Saying…Is Not What You’re Saying We Said
- Vegan Nutella Ice-Cream
- Why Body-talk Still Matters
- Fat Girls as Useful Life Accessories
- Hobbies Sometimes Require you to Sit on your Bum!
- Fatness Goals?
- My radio debut on 612 ABC Brisbane
- Yes, us fatties can wear costumes too!
- Fat and Health, A Response
- On the fringe: Fat countercultures & a BBW club
- What IF: I Wrote Down All of My Secrets?
- I Don’t Need Beauty
- Fat Quarter Magazine
- Amazing Inspiration Post
- On The “Fat And Health” Post At Feministe
- Tiffany and the City: Adventures of a Fat Shopaholic. The New naKiMuli Studio!
- its a back fat celebration.
Artist of the Week
Harry Nilsson’s awesome animated story for children, “The Point,” which has an excellent body image theme.